Outdoor SMD Full Color LED Floor Tile Display
3 IN 1
Average Power Consumption(w/m²)
The brightness of R.G.B.is adjustable according to software 100level;Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements
AC220 V/50HZ or AC 110V/60HZ
LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1200HZ(recommended)
64g color(on the condition of 4096 gray scale)
Horizontal/Vertical viewing angle
Effective Communication Distance(without relay)
Unshielded twisted-pair net line transmission distance is 100 meters,max transmission distance is 130 meters.
1) Installation area: They are ideal for applications in advertising, promotions, shopping malls, traffic control, concerts, sporting events.
2) Advertising forms: Texts, images, video, etc.
3) Brightness: 5500-5800 cd/㎡.
4) Large viewing angle: Horizontal 120 degree, vertical 120 degree.
5) Convenient and fast installation, easy maintenance.
6) Good looking and colorful effect can beautify your project.
Important Knowledge of LED Display
1. Difference between Indoor LED Screens and Outdoor LED Screens Brightness and Viewing Angle?
Indoor LED screens request a lower brightness but request a high viewing angle. On the other hand outdoor LED screens' request a higher brightness, and also a much better better grey grade. Therefore the outdoor LED screens' viewing angle request is not as high as an indoor LED screen, generally between ± 35--± 50 degrees.
2. Maximal Power Consumption for LED displays
There are two types of driving methods for LED displays, which is the constant static driving method and the scan driving method. First let's explain how to calculate the maximal power consumption and average power consumption of a pitch 16mm LED display using constant static current driving.
3. What are Real, Actual and Virtual Pixel Pitches?
A virtual pixel pitch was a term associated with older LED screen technologies that shared LEDs to create virtual pixels. While this sounds impressive it didn’t really improve the picture greatly. A virtual pixel pitch is half the real or actual pixel pitch. So a virtual 10mm pixel pitch LED screen is actually a 20mm pixel pitch LED Screen.
4. What is the difference between an LED TV and LED Screens?
An LED TV (or LED backlit LCD) is a standard LCD monitor (like a flat screen LCD television or computer monitor) with LEDs positioned behind the LCD instead of a standard light source. It’s a little misleading so watch out!
5. Why use an LED Screen instead of an LCD Screen?
LED screens are a completely different technology to LCD screens, designed for a different purpose. LCD screens are designed primarily for indoor close viewing on a small scale. LED screens are designed for large scale, high impact projects that can be used outdoors in bright sunlight.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of a sign for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Shenzhen LightS Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 5/F Building C, Fuzhen Industrial Park Changfeng Road, Changzhen Village, Guangming Street Shenzhen, China
Contactus: Weiqiang Jin
If you're looking for the folding p6 smd wedding dance floor led wristbands screen with high definition for disco made in China, please rest assured to wholesale the screens with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. They are all made in our professional factory and are sold at low price.