Bus LED Screen
Average Power Consumption(w/m²)
The brightness of R.G.B.is adjustable according to software 100level; Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements
AC220 V/50HZ or AC 110V/60HZ
LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1200HZ(recommended)
64g color(on the condition of 4096 gray scale)
Horizontal/Vertical viewing angle
Effective Communication Distance(without relay)
Unshielded twisted-pair net line transmission distance is 100 meters,max transmission distance is 130 meters.
1) Connected with the GPS system.
2) Showing the passangers the latest bus information.
3) Applying imported ultra bright LED luminotrons.
4) Improving the bus companies' service for clients.
5) The vehicle’s front display, middle display and rear display with displaying 20, 16 and 16 characters respectively.
Important Knowledge of LED Display
1.What is Viewing Angle?
Viewing angle is the maximum angle at which a display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance. It includes horizontal viewing angle and vertical viewing angle.
2. What is LED?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, a kind of semiconductor which is used to give and receive the electronic signal into infrared rays or light, using the characteristics of compound semiconductor. This is used for household appliances, remote controller, electric bulletin board, various kinds of automation appliances.
3. Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
We accept T/T and L/C, For both T/T and L/C, At least 40% deposit in advance, and the rest 60% before delivery.
Our average Production time is 15 days, after receiving the deposit.
4. What's the control system?
For synchronization control: We use Nova, Linsn Or Colorlight control system.
For asynchronous control: We use Onbon, or Xixun control system.
5. What kind of led display do you offer ?
Different product offer different time frame warranty, but all product here we offer 1 year at least warranty.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of a sign for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Shenzhen LightS Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 5/F Building C, Fuzhen Industrial Park Changfeng Road, Changzhen Village, Guangming Street Shenzhen, China
Contactus: Weiqiang Jin