Bus LED Screen
Average Power Consumption(w/m²)
The brightness of R.G.B.is adjustable according to software 100level;Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements
AC220 V/50HZ or AC 110V/60HZ
LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1200HZ(recommended)
64g color(on the condition of 4096 gray scale)
Horizontal/Vertical viewing angle
Effective Communication Distance(without relay)
Unshielded twisted-pair net line transmission distance is 100 meters,max transmission distance is 130 meters.
1) With good lightening accordance and no mosaic
2) Can play different formats of image files, flash, WAV/MIDI, video signal from TV, video signal from video and other equipment
3) Uses real pixels rather than virtual pixels, best viewing distance is more than 4 meters.
4) High definition and high brightness, and which can be adjustable, meets the need of changing requirement of customer in environment.
5) Different video frequency can be changed freely at the same time, and the image can be enlarged and reduced.
Important Knowledge of LED Display
1. What is LED?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, a kind of semiconductor which is used to give and receive the electronic signal into infrared rays or light, using the characteristics of compound semiconductor. This is used for household appliances, remote controller, electric bulletin board, various kinds of automation appliances.
2. What are Pixel Pitch, Pixel Density, LED QTY and Pixel Configuration?
Pixel Pitch is the distance between neighboring pixels.
Pixel Density is the quantity of pixels per square meter.
LED QTY is the quantity of LED lamps per square.
Pixel Configuration is the description of the consistence of a pixel. For instance, we use 1 red lamp, 1 green lamp, and 1 blue lamp to compose a pixel, the pixel configuration is 1R1G1B.
3. What are LED Type, Module Size and Module Resolution?
LED Type is the description of LED lamp. For instance, the brand, the shape in physical, the size of the lamp etc.
Module Size is the measurement of a module.
Module Resolution is the number of pixels per module.
4. What is Drive Method, Driving IC and Power Supply?
Drive Method: We always use static, 1/4 scan, 1/8 scan, 1/16 scan, the latter one contributes to less brightness than the former. We always use the static outdoor, and use the different kinds of scan indoor.
Driving IC is the generic term for several kinds of IC, which are used to control the LED lamps, and as a bridge between the control system and lamps.
Power Supply: a kind of device that used as a transfer from 220V AC into 5V DC. It always seems like a box in the cabinet.
5. What is Viewing Angle?
Viewing angle is the maximum angle at which a display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance. It includes horizontal viewing angle and vertical viewing angle.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of a sign for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Shenzhen LightS Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 5/F Building C, Fuzhen Industrial Park Changfeng Road, Changzhen Village, Guangming Street Shenzhen, China
Contactus: Weiqiang Jin