P6 Indoor Video Display Wall System LED Panels
Average Power Consumption(w/m²)
The brightness of R.G.B.is adjustable according to software 100level; Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements
-20°C~80°C Life Span :100,000hours
AC220 V/50HZ or AC 110V/60HZ
1) The rectangular LED Screen video display helps Magic Stage can be made to more creative shapes.
2) LED video wall panels are ultra-bright in daylight sun
3) Unauthorized modification, problems due to incorrect use of equipment by the user, any fault or trauma caused by natural factors and war-torn.
4) Even after the project, still provide you a lifelong persistent maintenance to your system, constantly upgrade and perfect system function and software.
4) Only need the components fee if any increased hardware equipment
5) Unconventional Unique LED custom design display screen tailor made with clean fittings to create seamless imagery with a pixel pitches from as small as
6) Unconventional Unique LED custom design display screen is perfect for making any large room more interesting, perfect for shopping centers, airports and other public large space, which is sure to turn heads.
Important Knowledge of LED Display
1. Can it play HD video?
Yes, it can realize HD video function with controlling system.
2. What's the control system?
synchronization control system and asynchronous control system.
3. Can the LED table lamp be with eye-protection?
4. What details need to be provided to get a quotation?
The buyer needs to provide pixel pitch,usage,dimension of screen and as more details as possible.
5. Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
We accept T/T and L/C, bank transfer,paypal etc. At least 40% deposit in advance, and the rest 60% before delivery.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of a sign for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Shenzhen LightS Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 5/F Building C, Fuzhen Industrial Park Changfeng Road, Changzhen Village, Guangming Street Shenzhen, China
Contactus: Weiqiang Jin