Outdoor SMD Full Color LED Floor Tile Display
3 IN 1
Average Power Consumption(w/m²)
The brightness of R.G.B.is adjustable according to software 100level; Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements
AC220 V/50HZ or AC 110V/60HZ
LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1200HZ(recommended)
64g color(on the condition of 4096 gray scale)
Horizontal/Vertical viewing angle
Effective Communication Distance(without relay)
Unshielded twisted-pair net line transmission distance is 100 meters,max transmission distance is 130 meters.
1) Installation area: They are Ideal for applications in advertising, promotions, shopping malls, traffic control, concerts, sporting events.
2) Advertising forms: Texts, images, video, etc.
3) Brightness: 5500-5800 cd/㎡.
4) Large viewing angle: Horizontal 120 degree, vertical 120 degree.
5) High brightness and clearly LED display effect with easy use control system which allows you easily to become enviable LED display experts.
6) The aging time exceeding 72 hours. Malfunction dot rate is less than 0.0001. MTBF is more than 10000 hours We assure high brightness and long lifespan.
Important Knowledge of LED Display
1. What is the difference between an LED TV and LED Screens?
An LED TV (or LED backlit LCD) is a standard LCD monitor (like a flat screen LCD television or computer monitor) with LEDs positioned behind the LCD instead of a standard light source. It’s a little misleading so watch out!
2. Why use an LED Screen instead of an LCD Screen?
LED screens are a completely different technology to LCD screens, designed for a different purpose. LCD screens are designed primarily for indoor close viewing on a small scale. LED screens are designed for large scale, high impact projects that can be used outdoors in bright sunlight.
3. How do I decide what screen is right for me?
There a few factors that that determine what screen and size of screen will be right for your event. These include how close your audience are to the screen, the audience size, if your event is indoors or outdoors. The easiest option is to give us a call on 0800 074 6902 and we will have you in your decision.
4. How big are LED Screens?
LED Screens are modular. They are actually made up of lots of individual panels or modules. The panels can be connected in any shape or size to create a screen that you want. The panels in our V-Lite range are 576 x 576 mm.
5. What can I show on my LED Screen?
We can help you show anything you want on your screen. Plug in a laptop and show presentations, videos, and slideshows. We can take live video feeds and signals from your computers, vision mixers, or any output source including CV, VGA, HDMI, DVI, SDI, HD-SDI and more.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of a sign for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Shenzhen LightS Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 5/F Building C, Fuzhen Industrial Park Changfeng Road, Changzhen Village, Guangming Street Shenzhen, China
Contactus: Weiqiang Jin