Indoor P7.62 LED video screen rental
3 IN 1
Average Power Consumption(w/m²)
Iron Cabinet Size(mm)
The brightness of R.G.B. is adjustable according to software 100level; Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements
AC220 V/50HZ or AC 110V/60HZ
LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1200HZ(recommended)
64g color(on the condition of 4096 gray scale)
Horizontal/Vertical viewing angle
Effective Communication Distance(without relay)
Unshielded twisted-pair net line transmission distance is 100 meters,max transmission distance is 130 meters.
Blind Spot Rate
＜0.0001(led display industry standard is less than 0.0003)
Video frequency synchronization
1) Adopting modular design, assembled cabinet can install and dis-assembly quickly and easily. It is easy to maintenance.
2) New structure design, can satisfy hoisting, over-stow, indoor and outdoor used requirements. Cabinet simplification, and various pixel pitch of indoor and outdoor led module such like P4, P5.33,P6.4,P8,P10.66,P12.8,P16 are compatible.
3) With the features of light weight and low power consumption, it can reduce the labor cost of installation and operating costs.
Important Knowledge of LED Display
1. Does the panel has a fire certificate?
Yes. All of our panels meet standards for fire and power ratings.
2. How many panels can sending unit control?
The sending units is capable of controlling up to 1024 pixels (or 16 panels of 20mm) wide by 512 pixels (or 4 panels of 20mm) tall.
3. Can I rent your displays?
Yes. We have rental partners that can meet your needs for a rental solution. When you contact us make sure you choose rental and our staff will help facilitate this request.
4. What is the refresh rate for LED screens?
The refresh rate of a LED screen is the number of times in a second that the LED screen hardware draws the data. This is distinct from the measure of frame rate in that the refresh rate for LED screens includes the repeated drawing of identical frames, while frame rate measures how often a video source can feed an entire frame of new data to a display.
5. How do virtual LED screens work?
Below you can clearly see how the virtual pixels are made, we surely recommend you a virtual display, even so our new technology of Dot Matrix it’s still better than virtual pixels, because the three colors RGB are in the same dot or pixel, just like the SMD technology and also the Dot Matrix have a horizontal viewing angle of over 160 degrees. The virtual pixel LED screens have a horizontal viewing angle of upto 130 degrees.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of a sign for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Shenzhen LightS Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 5/F Building C, Fuzhen Industrial Park Changfeng Road, Changzhen Village, Guangming Street Shenzhen, China
Contactus: Weiqiang Jin