1. Make sure your ad is recognizable, memorable and easy to understand;
2. Messages need to be short and the point so that they instantly capture the viewer’s attention;
3. Our branding should be obvious and as simple as possible;
4. Ads should be colorful, vibrant and include a large graphic, such as your company logo.
5. Shy away from using photos that do not create any connection to your brand.
1. What is a pixel?
A pixel is a cluster of LEDs (one red, one blue and one green on a Prismview display) which, as a component of the overall image, represents one point of illumination. The combination of these individual levels of the three colors forms the display image.
2. How bright can LED displays get?
LED displays vary in ‘absolute maximum brightness’ by pitch. The quality of diode used in a display can have a dramatic impact on brightness as well. Prismview uses top quality diodes from major world-renown companies to ensure displays that are more than bright enough to compete with ambient sunlight.
3. What kinds of files can be used on Prismview displays?
BMP, uncompressed AVI, WMV and JPG files all work well. JPG are the most commonly used.