1) Full color LED display: Equally or compactly make the red, green, blue color in one DOT, equally distribute at the panel, so make the whole display
2) Usually apply for physical sports, advertisement, bank, stock exchange, station, port, marketplace, telecommunication, department, school, monitor, restaurant, entertainment.
•Wide adjustability range allows the user to regulate the display brightness for all environmental conditions.
•Good uniformity and consistency provides for an amazingly sharp, vivid and clear Image.
•Wide viewing angle up to 110 degrees horizontal and 60 degrees vertical
•Low energy consumption and rapid heat dissipation aid in extending the product life span.
•Easy to maintain with simple LED module replacement.
•Unique cabinet design allows for quick assembly and disassembly; especially for temporary exhibits and renting
1) High intensity and can be adjusted, so can meet the request of the customers according the application environment.
2) Best equality, commendably solve the problem of the mosaic, have the excellent consistency of light
3) To pictures and character, have clear, exquisite and real display effect
4) Big viewing angle to 150 degree at horizontal line, 120 degree at vertical line, you can see at every angle at this range, no picture change, no color excursion
Wide View Angle:
1. What is LED?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, a kind of semiconductor which is used to give and receive the electronic signal into infrared rays or light, using the characteristics of compound semiconductor.
2. What are Pixel Pitch and Pixel Configuration?
Pixel Pitch is the distance between neighboring pixels.
Pixel Configuration is the description of the consistence of a pixel.
3. What are LED Type, Module Size and Module Resolution?
LED Type is the description of LED lamp.
Module Size is the measurement of a module.
Module Resolution is the number of pixels per module.
4. What is Drive Method, Driving IC?
Drive Method uses static, 1/4 scan, 1/8 scan, 1/16 scan, the latter one contributes to less brightness than the former.
Driving IC is the generic term for several kinds of IC, which are used to control the LED lamps.
5. What is Viewing Angle?
Viewing angle is the maximum angle at which a display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance.
6. Are you factory?
Yes. We are factory.