High Brightness Dance Floor LED Display P7.62

High Brightness Dance Floor LED Display P7.62

Packaging & Delivery Packaging Details Carton box, Wooden case and Airfreight case (according to Customer's requirement) Delivery Time 5-15 working days Product Features Basic Information About Indoor LED Floor Tile Display 1) Installation area: They are Ideal for applications in...

Product Details

indoor LED dance floor display.


Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details

Carton box, Wooden case and Airfreight case (according to Customer's requirement)

Delivery Time

5-15 working days 

LED display


Product Features

Basic Information About Indoor LED Floor Tile Display

1) Installation area: They are Ideal for applications in advertising, promotions, shopping malls, traffic control, concerts, sporting events.

2) Advertising forms: Texts, images, video, etc.
3) Brightness: 1200-1500
cd/㎡.

4) Large viewing angle Horizontal 120 degree, vertical 120 degree.

5)Design of low power consumption, no need cooling fan, meet the demand of quiet work environment.

6) Message can be change by your need in any time.


 Indoor LED dance floor cabinets.

FAQ

Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?

A1: We have a 1-2 year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.

 

Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?

A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 8 years technical team who are willing to answer your question . We can give you more professional suggestions or offer a whole complete solution for your project!

For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the boken modules with spare parts.

Also, we can send technicals to your country to solve problems. 

 

Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?

A3: We accept T/T, At least 40% for deposit in advance, and the rest 60% before delivery.

 

Q4: What's the control system?

A4:  For synchronization control: We use Nova, Linsn system.

 

Q5: How can you ensure the led display product quality?

A5: Our led display screen quality is our core competence, for 8 years, what we rely on.

We have each stardard process to make quality products.

 

indoor LED dance floor cabinets.

Our Service 

The training class is mainly to assure customer have good used the products. It needs both of the buyer and seller to work along with the contract. Seller is responsible for training buyers how to operate the software of LED screen and some basic hardware mantenance knowledge. When installing and testing are being well-finished, the detailed training class informations as below:
1. The basic operation principal
2. Procedures and managements of system operation
3.The daily maintenance and safety caution
4. System software installation
5. Simple software failure treatment
6. Simple hardware failure treatment




P8 SMD LED Screen Display For Stage Curtain Screen In India

P2.5 The Cost Of Stage LEDLight Panels Screen Backdrop Stage LEDScreen
http://www.leddisplayls.com/outdoor-led-screen/p5-outdoor-advertising-led-display-china.html


If you're looking for the High Brightness Dance Floor LED Display P7.62 made in China, please rest assured to wholesale the screens with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. They are all made in our professional factory and are sold at low price.
Hot Tags: High Brightness Dance Floor LED Display P7.62 suppliers China, manufacturers, factory, made in China, wholesale, low price
Previous:Environment Friendly P10 Single Color LED Module Next:Stage Dance Floor Led Video Wall

Inquiry

You Might Also Like