Packaging & Delivery
wooden case or carton box
Shipped in 15 days after payment
1. What is LED?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, a kind of semiconductor which is used to give and receive the electronic signal into infrared rays or light, using the characteristics of compound semiconductor.
2. What are Pixel Pitch and Pixel Configuration?
Pixel Pitch is the distance between neighboring pixels.
Pixel Configuration is the description of the consistence of a pixel.
3. What are LED Type, Module Size and Module Resolution?
LED Type is the description of LED lamp.
Module Size is the measurement of a module.
Module Resolution is the number of pixels per module.
4. What is Drive Method, Driving IC?
Drive Method uses static, 1/4 scan, 1/8 scan, 1/16 scan, the latter one contributes to less brightness than the former.
Driving IC is the generic term for several kinds of IC, which are used to control the LED lamps.
5. What is Viewing Angle?
Viewing angle is the maximum angle at which a display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance.
Item: Taxi Top LED Screen
Model Number: P4
Pixel Pitch: 4mm
Pixel Density(dots/m²): 62500
Pixel Configuration: RGB
LED Type: SMD2727
Module size(mm): 320*320
Module Resolution(dots): 80*80
Min.Viewing Distance(m): ≥4
Viewing Angle(degree): ≤120°
Average Power Consumption(w/m²): 300-750
Scan Mode: 1/4
Protection Level: IP65
Cabinet Size(mm): 960*320
1. Comprehensive solution delivery of series-related products.
2.High quality products which allow they to scream.
4. Above one year free warranty, and support renewals extended.
5. Free installation guidance and technical support.
6. Cover more than 100 countries and regions in the world with products and technical support.