LightS P4 Taxi Top Led Display
|LED Type||SMD2727(3 IN 1)|
|Average Power Consumption(W)||300-750|
LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1920HZ(recommended)
|64g color( on the condition of 4096 gray scale)|
|Horizontal/Vertical View Angle(degree)||140°|
|The brightness of R.G.B.is adjustable according to software 100level; Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements|
|Gray Scale||14 BIT Recommended|
|Effective Communication Distance(without relay)|
Unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) net line transmission distance is 100 meters, max transmission distance 130 meters
Maintenance of Common Problems of Led Taxi Cab Top Lights
1. The screen light but night light is not lit
(1) Check whether the lamp line (middle yellow line) is loose to make sure that the wiring is correct, please open the screen.
(2) Check whether the soldering tin of the lamp line on the power supply in the screen is loose or not.
(3) Measuring whether the negative pole of the lamp line in the screen is connected with the negative pole of the transistor by the multimeter;
(4) Determining whether the solder of the positive and negative poles on the transistor is loose;
(5) Replacing the transistor, please.
2. The night light is on but the screen is not lit
Firstly, check whether the yellow line (12v) is loose and whether the safety pipe is burnt (if burnt, please replace it). After the above two methods are sure to be all right, the display screen must be dismantled to check the interior.
After the display screen is dismantled:.
First check whether the working light on the control card is on.
(2) If it's on, please check the problem of GPS: whether the GPS is working properly, whether the SIM card is valid (check whether it's online on the computer).
If not, use the multimeter to test whether the power output in the display is 5V. If yes, but the working light of the control card is not on, please change the card. If not or less than 4.8v, please change the power supply.
3. The display screen and night light are not on. Solutions:
(1)See if the black line is loose or not.
(2) Measuring whether black line and yellow line (12v) are short-circuited by multimeter
After both of the above methods are confirmed not problem, the display must be disassembled to check the interior.