LightS P4 Taxi Top Led Display
|LED Type||SMD3528(3 IN 1)|
|Average Power Consumption(W)||450-800|
|Refresh Rate||LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1920HZ(recommended)|
|Color||64g color( on the condition of 4096 gray scale)|
|Horizontal/Vertical View Angle(degree)||140°|
|Color Temperature||The brightness of R.G.B.is adjustable according to software 100level; Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements|
|Gray Scale||14 BIT Recommended|
|Effective Communication Distance(without relay)||Unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) net line transmission distance is 100 meters, max transmission distance 130 meters|
Taxi Top LED display common faults and solutions
First, the display screen is black:
1. The power supply is not normal. The normal working voltage of the display is 9-40V DC.
2. Black screen under normal power supply condition, disassemble the display screen, and initially observe whether the indicator light of the control system is on. If the indicator light does not appear, please check the input and output voltage of the power supply with a multimeter. Under normal circumstances, the output voltage of the power supply is 4.5V. To 5.5V.
3. If the output voltage of the power supply is normal, the indicator of the control system does not light, indicating that the system is faulty. If only the system power indicator is steady on, the status indicator is off. (Normally, the system has a power indicator that is always on, and the work indicator is blinking. ).
4. If the power indicator is always on, and the system indicator is also flashing normally, the hardware of the control system is normal. When this happens, use the test software to check whether the system is set to “school time bright screen” (if the system is set to school) Screen, you need to reset the system) or re-upgrade the control card, and check whether the unit board is powered normally (check the unit board unit board power supply for solder joints).
Second, the display is displayed normally, the advertisement fails to be sent:
1. First understand the concept of LED communication line. The communication line is composed of three lines, which are TXD (transmit), RXD (receive) and GND (signal ground) of LED. When the display is lit, the RXD of the LED (receive, the red line of the LED communication connector) is -5~-6V.TXD for the GND voltage (black line), and the GND voltage is 0V, which is the preliminary judgment of using the multimeter. Specifically, you need to use the test software to check.
2. First check the communication line, whether the communication plug is disconnected or unplugged, if you please pick it up, (GPS to the display has two connectors, one is connected to the GPS, and the other is the LED display external communication line 50 There is a joint at the cent.)
3. If the connectors are all connected, try to unplug the communication connector at the display, check if the connector copper is in poor contact or the copper plate has been inserted, if you try to correct it. (In this case, the advertisement has been displayed, but the platform display is being sent, indicating that the LED's feedback line (TXD) is faulty, please check if the connector is docked).
4. If the connector at the display is connected and the display communication is normal, please check if the connector at the GPS is disconnected or the communication line from the display to the GPS is short-circuited. 5. If it is judged to be a display problem, open the display and check if the communication line of the system is disconnected (the dropout display is relatively rare). If the communication line is connected normally, it is determined that the communication line chip (232) of the system is faulty. Need to replace the communication chip.