Indoor P3.91 Rental LED Screen
3 IN 1
Average Power Consumption(w/m²)
Iron Cabinet Size(mm)
The brightness of R.G.B. is adjustable according to software 100level; Color temperature is adjustable in terms of detailed requirements
AC220 V/50HZ or AC 110V/60HZ
LED screen refresh frame frequency recommended is no less than 1200HZ(recommended)
64g color(on the condition of 4096 gray scale)
Horizontal/Vertical viewing angle
Recommended 14 BIT
Effective Communication Distance(without relay)
Unshielded twisted-pair net line transmission distance is 100 meters,max transmission distance is 130 meters.
Storage: -40°C ～ +85°C
Blind Spot Rate
＜0.0001(led display industry standard is less than 0.0003)
Video frequency synchronization
1) It has passed CE, ROHS, FCC etc. Certifications.
2) Quick and easy installation
3) It could show you the perfect visual effect with small pixel pitch and high definition.
4) Solid reputation for providing quality products with unmatched customer service.
5) Wide viewing angle: The horizontal and vertical viewing angles are so wide that it is suitable for the environment of wide Horizontal.
6) High contrast ,High refresh rate and High brightness that the content on the display remains clearly visible under direct sunlight without any delay, smear phenomenon.
7) The brightness can be adjustable to meet the need of changing requirement of customer in environment.
Important Knowledge of LED Display
1. Playing Videos on LED Screens?
To play videos on a LED screen a video file will be loaded into the LED screen software if the format is in AVI or MPEG. Another option is that the video(s) or publicity spot(s) is placed on a DVD and can be loaded with the LED screen software directly from the DVD.
2. What are Real, Actual and Virtual Pixel Pitches?
A virtual pixel pitch was a term associated with older LED screen technologies that shared LEDs to create virtual pixels. While this sounds impressive it didn’t really improve the picture greatly. A virtual pixel pitch is half the real or actual pixel pitch. So a virtual 10mm pixel pitch LED screen is actually a 20mm pixel pitch LED Screen.
3. How big are LED Screens?
LED Screens are modular. They are actually made up of lots of individual panels or modules. The panels can be connected in any shape or size to create a screen that you want. The panels in our V-Lite range are 576 x 576 mm.
4. What size screen do I need?
This is a very hard question to answer because each client’s requirements will be different. How far away will the viewers be? What type of information will be on the screen? Is the screen indoor or outdoor? Is the screen or scoreboard in direct sunlight? These are the questions that need to be taken into consideration before the correct screen can be chosen. Please call LED Screens Australia with help in choosing the correct LED screen or Scoreboard for your needs.
5. What is Viewing Angle?
Viewing angle is the maximum angle at which a display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance. It includes horizontal viewing angle and vertical viewing angle.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of a sign for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Shenzhen LightS Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 5/F Building C, Fuzhen Industrial Park Changfeng Road, Changzhen Village, Guangming Street Shenzhen, China
Contactus: Weiqiang Jin
If you're looking for the p3.91 indoor stage rental led display prices solution made in China, please rest assured to wholesale the screens with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. They are all made in our professional factory and are sold at low price.